Terms and Conditions
Terms of Business – UK Mail Order
WAYS TO PAY
Products can be ordered online in a secure environment. We also accept cheques, postal orders. We also accept Visa, Mastercard and Switch via telephone, Fax or letter (please provide expiry date and issue number for Switch).
Delivery is by Courier (contract), normally within 14 days from receipt of order, unless items are being made or obtained specially. Please do not query the whereabouts of your order by telephone unless at least 14 days have elapsed since we received it. This enables us to concentrate our resources on packing. We will acknowledge receipt of your order in writing if we cannot deliver within the above time.
EXPRESS DELIVERY (AT EXTRA COST)
This services is available (stock permitting) for credit card orders.
Customers may cancel their contract (order) at any time within 14 days of receipt of items & return for a refund. If an order has been cancelled before despatch, then the customer will receive a refund for the full ammount.
Return costs of a cancelled order is normally the customers responsibility.
Please allow 14 days from date of return for refunds to be processed and credited to your account
14 DAY APPROVAL
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resaleable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced). Items returned after 21 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. Damaged or late returns may be refused.This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
These are generally non-refundable if an item is returned in the absence of fault. Any carriage charges for items returned to us for repair under warranty must be paid by the customer. The customer is responsible for all import duties and charges.
SPECIAL ORDERS, AVAILABILITY, PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Special orders are supplied on a non-refundable basis, and catalogued items are offered subject to availability. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All items offered are reproduction.
Import duties, import taxes are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase.
• Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you take delivery of the goods. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
• Please be aware we will not under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs declaration forms.
Ways to Pay
Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, Switch, Bank Transfer. Cheques should be made payable in £ sterling only.
Please allow a realistic time for delivery. We regret we cannot refund postage or import duties if goods prove unsuitable. If returning items, please mark parcel “returned to UK supplier under warranty” otherwise customs duty may be charged. Orders overweight for one parcel may be despatched on separate days. Delivery is normally by our Contracted carrier, smaller consignments may be sent by parcel post.
All items are supplied with a recommendation that fitting should be undertaken by a person with competent mechanical skills.